Welcome Guest, please Log In or Register
Logged in as Guest >> View New Posts
INBOX () / MY CONTROLS / LOG OUT

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I'll Come Running Home To Home To You, Plotter for Leo
Leo Ancilidon
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 07:35 PM
Neutral
24 AGE
120 POSTS
Mach • Neutral

Leo
That's why I didn't tell you. You would have never been able to do it. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being the bad guy. I'll make all the life and death decisions while you're worrying about collateral damage. I'll even let them hate me for it. But at the end of the day, I'll be the one who keeps them alive...
Leo James Ancilidon. A speedster with a different backstory than the Scarlet Speedster. One of the few true Anti-Heroes in a multiverse of Heroes and Villains. He claims he's a Keeper of the Balance. But in all reality, he just doesn't let morals hold him back from doing what needs to be done. Or having fun. He rarely gets involved with street level crime. Mostly because he's less interested in saving the day than he is keeping the world spinning. When it comes to the major events, the world ending ones, that's when he uses his powers for good. But he's also not shy about using his powers when it will gain him something. If he's running low on cash, he'll speed into a bank and take what he wants.

But, he never uses his powers to actively hurt innocents. And if he sees children being drug into a conflict, he will show absolutely no mercy to either side of the squabble. And he certainly isn't above killing bad enough bad guys. Especially if they have no hope of being rehabilitated.

He himself was taken as a teenager from his family and experimented on, which is why he is so against children being involved in meta-human conflicts. He's also a brilliant violist and enjoys playing his violin whenever he can. His hair is always changing colors and his outfits are always a little on the punk/goth side. His Speedster suit is kept in a ring, Like the Reverse Flash's, and looks similar to Zooms. It's completely black except his a bit more shiny and there are two white lightning bolts on his chest. And his cowl is fashioned more like The Flash's. When running, his lightning is white and if he is in his suit, the black helps conceal where exactly his body is.

do not fail this city
Everyone knows the story of Oliver Queen. Well, at least the story that they put out there. That the news got a hold of. He was a billionaire playboy who was shipwrecked and marooned on a deserted island in the North China sea. After 5 long years, he came back and slowly started to put his life back together. In fact, he was the first one to see The Hood. The Vigilante. The Arrow.

But what a lot of people didn't know was that he himself was The Arrow. Righting the wrongs that his father begged him to do because he wasn't able to do himself. After sacrificing everything and everyone around him, he finally came to realize that he couldn't do it himself and adopted a team of John Diggle and Felicity Smoak. Team Arrow went on to save the city an incalculable number of times. Often from attacks that were never seen, but quiet a few that were. Now, he defends the city both day and night as the Mayor of Star City and as The Green Arrow.

Right now, Oliver is open for a variety of different plots. Whether they are strictly business or a mix of both business and pleasure. And the random family plots are also welcomed. This Oliver is a little different than the Ollie straight from TV. I'll stick close to the canon but I would prefer if he was a bit more dark. More like a combination of the Arrow from Season 2 and a bit closer to the end of Season 4. He'll still do what's right and fight for the city and his friends and family. But he'll be a bit more brooding than the normal joyous version of him. Anyways, let me know!
PM
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 10:23 PM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

I feel like I should be throwing Kara in here... and maybe Barry Allen should be joining?

--------------------

Let's say sunshine for everyone
But as far as I can remember
We've been migratory animals
Living under changing weather
Someday we will foresee obstacles
Through the blizzard, through the blizzard
Today we will sell our uniform
Live together, live together
We played hide and seek in waterfalls
We were younger, we were younger
PM
^
Caitlin Snow
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 02:00 AM
Neutral
28 AGE
134 POSTS
Killer Frost • Flash

I cam throw Iris, Caitlin and Killer Frost your way too heheh.
Or Thea or Felicity

I'm up for anything

--------------------
Time to see what I can do
Test the limits and break through
PM
^
Staff Ally
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 10:06 AM
Staff
N/A AGE
192 POSTS
N/A • N/A

Barry is in!
PM
^
Merry
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 07:42 PM

Any of mine would be good but Mari might be a good one to start with. Reece is also a good possibility. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMEmail
^
Oliver Queen
 Posted: May 13 2018, 09:34 PM
Hero
32 AGE
5 POSTS
Green Arrow • Heroes

Plotter for Oliver is up.
PM
^
Staff Ally
 Posted: May 14 2018, 04:35 AM
Staff
N/A AGE
192 POSTS
N/A • N/A

Awesome!! So I have Sara who has history with Ollie, could be fun to plot out I have Barry Allen, talia al Ghul so many to choose from
Lemme know if any of these tickle your fancy!
PM
^
Staff Ria
 Posted: May 14 2018, 07:00 AM
Staff
N/A AGE
92 POSTS
N/A • All of them <3

Yay Ollie!!! Well we have already plotted hehe and I'm working on posites for you now <3

--------------------
come with me and you'll be
in a world of pure imagination
PM
^
Oliver Queen
 Posted: May 17 2018, 04:45 PM
Hero
32 AGE
5 POSTS
Green Arrow • Heroes

Ally : Hey there! I'm a fan of Sara so I'm definitely down for them to have some plottage. Possibly a past thread of a day they are back on Lian Yu or some sort of present post where she's a Legend and he's the Mayor of Star City. We could do a team up with Barry and Ollie. Not a big fan of Talia's character. But if you want to work something out, I'm down.

Ria : Yes! I'm certainly up for what we have discussed so far! I'm looking forward to those posts!
PM
^
Staff Ally
 Posted: May 17 2018, 04:56 PM
Staff
N/A AGE
192 POSTS
N/A • N/A

Hey! Yeah for sure down for Ollie and Sara posties just lemme know what ya wanna do
PM
^
John Wick
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 08:05 PM
Civilian
44 AGE
64 POSTS
Baba Yaga • None

John + Leo!

John could use some more friends, and maybe John could be one for Leo too! If you've never seen the movie John Wick, John's a hitman known as Baba Yaga in the criminal underworld and he's one hell of an assassin. Besides that, he's actually really quite friendly, though quiet and even though his morals and ethics don't get in the way of his job, he is a good man in the end.

I'm not entirely sure how they could meet and befriend each other, but I feel like they could get along. We could do a chance meeting or maybe Leo somehow knows about John aka Baba Yaga. Whacha think?

Saul + Oliver

Saul is a vigilante based out of New York who hunts down and kills the rat bastards who slips through the justice system. He's a homicide detective so it's extremely easy for him to keep tabs on those who don't get the justice they deserve. Ideally, he'd like to see them behind bars but he knows that said justice system is flawed.

He's known as the Red Hyena because he wears a ballistic mask with a mocking grin and painted with Hyena markings. Perhaps they could have a run-in somehow? Like one guy that Saul's after turns up in Star City so he's hunting him down?

--------------------
I'm just a boat on the ocean
I'm just a ship lost at sea
PM
^
Leo Ancilidon
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 08:22 PM
Neutral
24 AGE
120 POSTS
Mach • Neutral

Leo & John: Yeah, I could see them having a hard time meeting. And Leo wouldn't think much of him since he's not a meta-human. But, perhaps we could do a scene where Leo's wondering around and he stumbles across John carrying out an assassination. There's no chance in hell that Leo would call John Baba Yaga. Actually, he might quiet possibly get mocked if he tells Leo that's his nickname. But he would admire his willingness to do anything to get the job done.

Oliver & Saul: Oliver, especially in current seasons, hasn't done too well with other vigilantes. But I could see that kind of scene evolving. As you said, a criminal that Saul is after has family/friends in Star City and Oliver is prowling. Perhaps the criminal tries to mug someone or something along those lines and Oliver shows up to stop him. But him and Saul get into it. Star City is, after all, HIS city.
PM
^
Saul Shepard
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 07:16 AM
Neutral
38 AGE
22 POSTS
Red Hyena • NYPD

John + Leo!

John actually hates the name Baba Yaga so he wouldn't actively use it. It's what everyone else calls him who know what he's capabable of. He likes going by his name and barely even acknowledges 'Baba Yaga' xD

That would work! What kind of places would Leo frequent? Would he, say, go to a nightclub?

Saul + Oliver

Oooh yes I like that. Perhaps he and Oliver could come to an agreement or something. I don't see Saul wanting to exchange blows with Oliver seeing as though they are essentially doing the same thing and taking care of people when the justice system fails. He doesn't like stepping on other people's toes, but this guy committed a serious crime in New York and Saul couldn't let him go haha

PMEmail
^
Quinn Morris
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 07:24 AM
Hero
30 AGE
32 POSTS
Alter • Solo / Hero

QUINN && OLIVER

She lives in Star City, and works as a Forensic Artist that works with the SCPD on occasion; and other city PD's when they need her skills. May be on good terms if they meet as civilians? Him being the mayor and all? Maybe use her skills to possibly help him in a way I'm totally blanking out on. D: Oops.

QUINN && GREEN ARROW

Quinn is a newbie Hero named Alter, that is powered (gaining abilities accidentally) and is on his turf, trying to fight crime and whatnot. Somehow, I don't know if this would go down very well with him? And or him trying to tell her what's what? Thoughts?

------------------

Can't remember what most recent season it was persay, in an episode where a photo of the Green Arrow was leaked. Gave me an idea for a sliiiiiiiiiight spin off.

In that a paparazzi could've kicked the bucket-murdered, and his camera and files and junk are now evidence; maybe in one of them it could've gotten a muddied photo of the Green Arrow taking off his mask? Quinn could be confident in fixing the file, but decides not to; and secretly takes that bit of evidence for herself. To actually give to the Green Arrow?

^^^^^ If this isn't something you don't want to do, no worries!
PM
^
Carter Hall
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 02:00 PM
Hero
45 AGE
14 POSTS
Hawkman • Himself

CARTER & OLIVER

I'm not sure whether you would be up for this, but the rivalry between Carter and Oliver Queen is something that I would like to explore, being that these two have separate ideas of how to carry out justice in their eyes plus, who wouldn't want to have the chance to just have banter between these two?

Of course, they could just be fighting crime and happen to run across each other if that works out better?

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

Let us know which threads to archive here.

AFFILIATES
Age of Heroes X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]

AFFILIATE WITH US HERE
static only