Reagan Issac
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 03:11 PM
Neutral
26 AGE
210 POSTS
N/A • N/A

Haven't you heard what
becomes of curious minds
So this was the place she and Eddie were to pretty much call home for as long as they were part of the Brotherhood. She still had her place and her shop in Gotham. The Shop she'd never give up... But the rest... Well she'd go wherever Eddie went. Simple. She loved him and no way she was ever doing to be with out him.

So her booted feet lead denim clad legs down the hall as curiosity taking the better of her as she diced to take a look around. Eddie was in the games room... Yes there was a games room and she had left him too it not in the mood for anything like that. She wanted to explore. So here she was. Exploring.

She had come across some empty rooms nothing fun in there so it took her by suprise when her hand pushed the door open and after she walked in she found Raven in the room.... She blinked not expecting to see the other blonde there. Uh... Hi.. Hey... Wasn't expecting anyone to be in here she confessed as she stood in the doorway looking over to the other woman.

Reagan Issac
Jean & Amy
— ASHNIRAI

--------------------
You look like my next mistake
Loves a game, wanna play?
PM
^
Raven Darkhölme
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 02:53 PM
Neutral
85 AGE
188 POSTS
Mystique • NMO

━ Trust in every little broken piece of me
Home.

Raven used to think of it as the mansion, for a little while at least. It was the place where she grew up, mostly. It was somewhere she always returned when there was trouble. Either to cause it or try and stop it. With the X-Men or without the X-Men, Charles was always there. And since he was her brother in a way, that was where she considered home. Whether she was sleeping under the stars in Marrakech, underneath a bridge in Amsterdam or underneath a bus in the Congo. Home might not have been where she hung her hat, but she had one.

Now, she was starting to believe the corny saying that went something like - home is where your heart is? Their abandoned mansion in New York was technically her new home, but the confines of the walls wasn't what comforted her. It was Erik. Wherever he wanted to be, she wanted to be. Whether it was on the beaches in Mexico or back in the city, home was where he was. He had her heart. God, that was so cliche.

She stalked silently around the mansion the first days they had to settle in, silently checking the rooms and looking for one to claim as her own. Raven was glad to have people breathing life into this place, for it was going to take a lot of work to make it livable, but she was still sore about the entire confrontation. For the first time in her life she disregarded her own rules and rushed into a plan. She had been so blissfully distracted lately that she didn't even recognize Reagan until she had recovered from nearly being crushed by her car. It was a rude awakening, and no one could have been blamed but herself.

Glancing over her shoulder, she frowned as she saw Reagan. Raven didn't even hear footsteps approaching from the hall. What the hell was wrong with her?

"It's fine." She replied cooly, "I was just looking around. You can have this room if you want."

If Reagan did want the room, Raven would be picking one all the way at the other end of the mansion.
Reagan Issac ━ NOTES
PM
^
Reagan Issac
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 02:48 PM
Neutral
26 AGE
210 POSTS
N/A • N/A

Haven't you heard what
becomes of curious minds
Reagan posture stiffend as the other blonde turned to face her and spoken. Her eyes never left her as she did Its fine I was just passing through, exploring while Eddie burns off some testosterone in the games room she said and a small smirk danced across her lips. She then shifted on her feet an moved a hand through her hair.

Reagan knew she needed to be the bigger person here. She and Raven were going to be spending a lot of time together and seeing as they were on the same team now and she knew they has to get along. Raven.... she started.

Looking to her we should clear the air...I mean after all we are gonna be seeing a lot of each other now ... she said gently broaching the subject.

Reagan Issac
Raven
— ASHNIRAI

--------------------
PM
^
Raven Darkhölme
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 02:14 PM
Neutral
85 AGE
188 POSTS
Mystique • NMO

Raven wanted to be the bigger person. After all, she had decades on the blonde. You'd think that older also came with wiser, but for the mutant in blue it just wasn't true. She made mistakes. A lot of them. And she was just now learning how to make less of them. She patched things up with Charles, and then with Erik - and for her that was good enough. Until a car nearly got dropped on her head, and she remembered that she left an even bigger mess in her wake than she realized.

"Raven..."

"Reagan..."

The reply was short and curt, like what most would expect of two people who were doing the bare minimum to be civil to each other. Raven didn't want to be this way, she just was. She preferred to be alone. She hated to talk about things such as emotions, and she certainly hated having to clear the air.

But Reagan was right. Much to Raven's chagrin.

There couldn't be any inner discord if the New Mutant Order was to truly work. Things already felt different, much different than it had at the start of the Brotherhood. Things started in peace this time - at least, there were no missiles pointing at them. Just a few oopses, a car tossed, some harsh words spoken.

Still, it was different. And perhaps what she cared about the most, aside from Erik and Charles, was that their group flourished.

"Yeah, we are." Raven concurred, sighing as she spun on the balls of her feet to fully face the blonde. The real blonde, not like the one she pretended to be when she was out in public.

"Is this about you and me?" She asked flatly, "Or me and Land."
Reagan Issac ━ NOTES
PM
^
Reagan Issac
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 04:22 AM
Neutral
26 AGE
210 POSTS
N/A • N/A

Haven't you heard what
becomes of curious minds
Reagan watched her carefully not fully sure if they could trust her yet. Reagan would proceed to be cautious around Raven until she proved other wise. The blonde mechanic licked her lips and moved a hand through her hair and looked out one of the windows before she looked back to the mutant sat across from her.

Both. If I'm honest she told her. You crossed a line with Land. It needs to be sorted then after it's sorted things will be good. He might not , well ok he won't ever tell you how what you did to him effected him but I'm not afriad to tell you. she told her.

Landon maybe a ex of hers but he was a damn good friend too. Her bestfriend. But to be fair I think it's only right I hear your side too. So go ahead...tell me she said and was interested to hear what her fellow blonde had to say and hopefully they could put it all behind them and move on from it all. She didn't care if Raven wanted to talk a out it or not. They were going to have this conversation and they were going to have it now.

Reagan Issac
Raven
— ASHNIRAI

--------------------
PM
^
Raven Darkhölme
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 01:28 PM
Neutral
85 AGE
188 POSTS
Mystique • NMO

"Sorted out." She replied, a nervous half-smile appearing at the corner of her lips. Raven looked down at her feet, shaking her head. It seemed that neither blonde truly wantedto have this conversation, and yet here they were. In their new home clearing the air like a couple of chums. Oh, why couldn't they let it be. She was completely prepared to forget everything - including the car tossing - and move on. Surely Landon was a big boy, and he'd get over it. After all, it wasn't as if it was real love.

She sighed. For her. So that's what Reagan was getting to.

"What d'you want me to do, Reags. Call him up after God knows how long, tell him I'm sorry and make everything better?"

Raven was so used to having things going th opposite of her way. Of being treated like an enemy agent no matter where she would go. To the X-Men, sometimes even to the Brotherhood. The States. Canada. Europe. Asia. She was used to having to defend hersrlf until her lungs gave out. But here, Reagan was offering her a chance to explain without having to defend.

That was curious.

What was there to say?

"Look." She began, "I really tried. I really cared about him, in my own way. He even saw what I really looked like - once. And maybe I should have realized it sooner, but I couldn't stay with Land because he's not Erik. It took me a lifetime to figure it out, and a whole other lifetime to do something about it. Land's not the only heart I've broken along the way."
Reagan Issac ━ NOTES
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

Let us know which threads to archive here.

AFFILIATES
Age of Heroes X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]

AFFILIATE WITH US HERE
static only