Welcome Guest, please Log In or Register
Logged in as Guest >> View New Posts
INBOX () / MY CONTROLS / LOG OUT

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

what happened before we called an uber, Tag: Barry
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 01:36 PM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

━ Let me in the wall you've built around
"Two Aldebaran rums."

Kara squealed as she eagerly slid one glass towards her and the other towards Barry. She was practically jumping in her seat as she stared down the liquid in her glass. Only having gotten drunk once before - and definitely by accident, she was still prepared this time as she tapped the palms of her hands excitedly against the table at the alien bar.

"Okay, so I checked with M'gann and you should totally be able to drink these with me. Barry Allen, welcome back to National City - where you can be the fastest man alive and still get drunk at a bar. Well, not a normal bar. An alien bar. Look, there's a Saturnian couple over there."

She tapped her feet against the floor as she let out another squeal. "So. Have you decided yet? Is this gonna be a shots kind of night, or are we going to be classy and sip this stuff slowly?"
Barry Allen ━ NOTES

--------------------

Let's say sunshine for everyone
But as far as I can remember
We've been migratory animals
Living under changing weather
Someday we will foresee obstacles
Through the blizzard, through the blizzard
Today we will sell our uniform
Live together, live together
We played hide and seek in waterfalls
We were younger, we were younger
PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 08:59 PM
Hero
32 AGE
37 POSTS
The Flash • Team Flash

Have you ever seen a dream?

He was excited for a night out since he got back he had been needing to be around people that made him happy and made his life fullfilled and one of those such people was Kara Danvers, fellow superhero and all around epic person with whom he had created a lifelong friendship.

When she told him that they would go to a bar that had alcohol that could make him drunk he was skeptical, having tested pretty much every limit he could when he first discovered his abilities, but he was curious to see if this alcohol could beat his incredible metabolism.

She asked if they should be classy and sip or a shots kind of night."I vote shots because I am incredibly skeptical that this will actually work on me so let's do it" he lifted the glass to his lips and pounded back the rum. It hit him like a ton of bricks and he remembered what it was it was like to get a buzz for the first time since before it happened.

Outfit | Kara Danvers

--------------------
there's a firefly loose tonight
better catch it before it burns this place down
PMEmail
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 04:30 PM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

Kara made a face as Barry decided on shots. She drew in a deep breath through parted lips, bracing herself before she pounded back the drink and slammed the glass back onto the table, accidentally cracking it before it shattered in her hand.

"...Oops." She said sheepishly, cleaning it up quickly before one of the servers came and took the pieces away. "Just one, though. It hits you like a train. If the train had superpowers. And it was, lyyyke, ohmiRao. Looksie I'm already ssslurring my words."

She grinned at her friend who was floating in and out of double vision. Woo. That was a strong drink. "Shhhhocolate." She slurred with a laugh. "Wowwww... I'm nahht flying home, that's fer sure. And youuuuu're not gonna run. We can take an uuuber!"

She stared at him, her eyes wide as she swayed back and forth. So, this was what Mon El felt like when she got drunk for the first time. "So's, how d'ya feel, Supahfriend?!"
Barry Allen ━ NOTES

--------------------

PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 08:30 AM
Hero
32 AGE
37 POSTS
The Flash • Team Flash

Have you ever seen a dream?

He thought here goes as he lifted the glass to his mouth, taking it in and immediately feeling the effects.He started laughing when the glass broke in Kara's hand."Whoa...thass good stuff you're drunk" he started chuckling and couldn't stop."I don't think it's ever hit me that fass ever"

Usually his high metabolism made up for it. She asked him how he felt."I feel good...can we have some more?" he asked her. It seemed like his prayers had been answered when a waitress brought more over."Thank you kind lady".Looking at her he lifted the shot glass and said,"To being supafriendss"

| Kara Danvers

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 09:47 AM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

"More?" Kara slurred with wide eyes. "I dun think we shud-"

However before she could finish (and maybe it was because she was reaaaaaally delayed when she was drunk...), Barry had already ordered more shots. Not wanting to be outdone she tucked her hair behind her ears and rolled up her sleeves before she, too, joined him with another shot.

"Supafriendsssss!"

Kara made a face as she put the glass down, her nose crinkling as she let out a deep breath and shook her head. "Doesn't taste good, but makes us feel good yaaassss... Supafriends..."

She leaned back against the booth with a sigh, crossing her arms over her chest. "Y'know wut - what we should totally do?" She asked. She stumbled out of her booth and grabbed his arm, pulling on it lightly. "We should go finds you a girlfriend! I've wanted to for sooooo long 'cause you're just the best!"
Barry Allen ━ NOTES

--------------------

PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 10:38 PM
Hero
32 AGE
37 POSTS
The Flash • Team Flash

No matter where you go You know you're not alone
I'm only one call away
He got up rather fast when she pulled him out of his seat and mentioned that they need to find him a girl."Ok less find me a girl... really pretty.. to the girls!". He started off walking then turned to face her."But you're a girl... and yur pretty" He placed his hands on his hips.."Why don't you date me? hmm?" it was a valid question, the timing was terrible yes but the thing about drinking was that it brought out the honesty in a person.

The more he thought about it the more he realized this was a valid question, in his mind yes.He then asked for another couple of drinks and pounded hem back really fast before they left the bar."I'm serious Kara..youre pretty, and great and pretty and sexy and sooo pretty..and I would be good to you"

Kara Danvers

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 05:17 PM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

"Whatd'ya mean I'mma girl? Yer jus' noticing this now?" She asked, stumbling out of the booth and placing her hand on the bar as new drinks appeared before them. She made a face before she drank it, slowly this time as she coughed some of it up and wiped at her face with the back of her hand.

"Thass enough, thass enough, I'm gonna puke..."

She let out a groan before she straightened up, feeling the swirling effects of the drink as it brought her back to her happy place. She giggled. "I'm 'kay, now..."

She paused and tilted her head towards her shoulder. "You think I'm pretty?" She asked, skipping happily out of the bar and walking out onto the street. She had never really thought about it until now that, "Barry was single and she was single, and most of the time two single people became one couple and when they were lucky they stayed one couple instead of two singles... Am I saying this out loud? Barry, you're like, mah best supafriend. We can't make out.

Weshudmakeout."
Barry Allen ━ NOTES

--------------------

PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 11:25 AM
Hero
32 AGE
37 POSTS
The Flash • Team Flash

"Well iss hard to notice you're not a guy.. yoou're curvy in all the right places and those eyes and those legs and imma shuddup now".His eyes went wide as she did her little speech once they got outside.She said they should make out, like make out make out? Ok this was either going to be the best or the worst night ever and he so didnt care right now.

"We should totally make out, but i don't know if I can control myself Kara.." he shook his head trying to get rid of the buzz, ok that liqour from wherever was freakin awesome.He needed to stop thinking and just go for it.He walked up to her and pressed her against the wall of the building kissing her. He moved back looking at her waiting for either a smack or well, he didn't know what to expect.

"I'm definitely not gonna be able to control myself around you after that maybe i should go.. I'm sure i can run home from here"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 09:55 AM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

"Run?" She asked with wide eyes, "Are you crazy, Scarlett Speedster? Y'can't run home in this conditioner... I'm not flying, that's fer sure!"

She smacked him against the shoulder lightly, shaking her head as she looked down. She wasn't sure if her face was red because she was drunk, or because she didn't know whether or not they were going to make out or not.

This was a terrible idea.

But it was a good idea.

But it was a bad idea.

She clumsily checked her pockets before she rummaged through her purse, pulling out her phone. "Siri, call Uber! SIRI, CALL OO-"

The kiss came as a surprise, and she stared awkwardly at him with wide eyes as their lips moved together. It was different. It was definitely interesting. It was - so not what she thought was going to happen when she invited him out to the bar.

"Woah. You and I just made out. We make out now? That's so not like us!"
Barry Allen ━ NOTES

--------------------

PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 10:01 PM
Hero
32 AGE
37 POSTS
The Flash • Team Flash

HIs eyes went wide at her surprise about the kiss,"It ...it was your idea! I think do we make out now do we not should I go is it weird did i make it weird feel free to stop me from rambling at any time during this conversations Kara cause I am ftfoing soo hard right now"

He held up his hands,"Do not punch me Kara I heal fast and it was just a kiss alright? Should I go now? You need to tell me what to do here, I need to tell me what to do here" He started pacing back and forth, muttering to himself."Ok Barry, iss not so bad you kissed Kara and she didn't lazer beam you with her eyes so thass a good thing..". Holding out his arms he asked."Where's the damn car? UBER! HURRY UPPPP IM HUNGRY" Whoa he was hungry and horny and ugh crap this was a disaster or was it?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 01:53 PM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

"You're ftfoing? That's so me right now. Awh, look at us, we're both ftfoing that's magical..."

A cab was driving by and Kara jumped up and down, waving her arms in the air as she tried to flag it down. Luckily it stopped and she pulled Barry into the cab. "Look, it's our Uber!"

She leaned over and clipped his seatbelt in as she gave the driver her apartment address. She shook her head. "Don't think about it!" She said, pressing her palms on either side of his face and kissing him again.
Barry Allen ━ NOTES

--------------------

PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 03:15 PM
Hero
32 AGE
37 POSTS
The Flash • Team Flash

WE'RE ALL SOLDIERS TONIGHT
baby i'm living louder dreaming longer tonight and baby i'm fighting harder and loving stronger tonight because we're all just kids who grew up way too fast skdgnskdndflhkldsfjg
He was overthinking, like seriously overthinking like crazy insane amounts of overthinking and then he was brought into a cab and told not to do the thing he did all the time no matter how small or minute the point. Overthinking and then all of a sudden a wave of calm came over him, causing him to open his eyes in surprise finding that his lips were on Kara's once more this time by her doing.

Maybe this was a mistake, but it didn't feel like it. In Kara and Barry's professions in costume they could get hurt or worse at any moment in time. He kissed her back, leaning forward and then got jerked back by the seatbelt. Looking out the window watching as the vehicle made their way to Kara's apartment.

They still had a ways to go yet, he reached out with one hand bracing it on her leg and the other running down her back to bring her in close. He had thought about this before he wasn't blind, she was beautiful and she knew it. He was going to say something but decided to not and continue making out, thats right making out with his bestie.

Kara Danvers

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 08:00 PM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

Kara didn't totally remember it but somehow they stumbled back to her apartment. She managed to keep the door on its hinges as she fumbled with her keys, close to swearing under her breath because she didn't have the cool power of phasing through walls.

"Omg y u not fit in the lock?!"

Eventually she got the door open, and she pulled him through before she shut the door behind her. She leaned back against it, letting out a deep breath as she blinked. "We're in my apartment. Barry, I dunno what to do now! What kind of sleepover has this turned into? WE'RE STILL RLY DRUNK."
Barry Allen ━ NOTES

--------------------

PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 05:43 PM
Hero
32 AGE
37 POSTS
The Flash • Team Flash

WE'RE ALL SOLDIERS TONIGHT
baby i'm living louder dreaming longer tonight and baby i'm fighting harder and loving stronger tonight because we're all just kids who grew up way too fast skdgnskdndflhkldsfjg
Here he was thinking that the ride to Kara's was going to take longer than it did, seemed the booze from wherever had a hell of an effect on him.She got into the place after multiple failed attempts at doing so, then asked him what kind of sleepover this was which caused him to raise a finger and pause in his steps."I uh...uh...iss whatever kind of sleepover you want Kara..like could be a friend one..or a sexxy one.. i vote the second one just an fyi".

Was he the deciding factor in the sleepover tonight? He didn't wanna be it was her place after all and he kinda thought it was going in a certain direction but maybe he was wrong, maybe he misjudged the whole damn thing, maybe he should go maybe he should take his shirt off? He didn't know so he grasped his coat and jacket pulling them off in one swift motion.

"Uh... your turn?" an eyebrow raised hoping she picked up the coat he was putting down if she got his drift. Or his not drift.. ok that was really good alcohol.

Kara Danvers

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 07:09 PM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

"You vote the second one, too?!"

Kara watched Barry with wide eyes and an incredulous look on her face as suddenly his clothes were off. She shrugged, raising an eyebrow as she pointed at him. "Why are you using your powers??"

She laughed, covering her mouth as she giggled and held out her top. "OmigodIusedmypowerstoo."

Dropping her clothes on the floor, Kara stepped up to him with a small smile on her face. She reached for him, moving to wrap her arms around his shoulders before she suddenly stopped. Placing her hands around her hips instead, she drew in a sharp breath and asked, "...We're totally still friends, right?"
Barry Allen ━ NOTES

--------------------

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

Let us know which threads to archive here.

AFFILIATES
Age of Heroes X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]

AFFILIATE WITH US HERE
static only