Welcome Guest, please Log In or Register
Logged in as Guest >> View New Posts
INBOX () / MY CONTROLS / LOG OUT

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I'll Come Running Home To Home To You, Plotter for Leo
Leo Ancilidon
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 12:44 PM
Neutral
24 AGE
120 POSTS
Mach • Neutral

Hey guys,

First off, my apologies for not responding. I honestly didn't see replies in my plotter. It's something I don't check often, maybe once a month. Most boards I've been on, people basically ignore plotters and just send PM's. So that's my bad. I wasn't ignoring anyone.

Secondly, I'm just going to reply to people using Oliver/Green Arrow interchangeably. Since they are both the same character and it's just easier (and shorter) for me to do so lol.

Oliver and Carter Hall: They can be friendly rivals. I think that would work best. I think a better starting off point would be like you suggested, they=m are fighting crime and run into each other. And we can definitely do some banter between the two of them. I mean, I don't see a Bromance happening but hopefully it won't just turn into a junk-measuring contest. lol.

Oliver and Quinn Morris: I can definitely see them meeting as their non-hero counterparts. Especially since Oliver is constantly at SCPD. Maybe there is a baddie that he is trying to find as Green Arrow and he only got a partial look at his face. Or perhaps he got hit over the head and can only remember features of the face that he feeds to Quinn in order to get a picture. And with that, it could also lead to Green Arrow and Alter meeting up. Like she decides to hunt down the guy that attacked the mayor and they both hear a tip over the radio or something and they bump into one another? Whatcha think?

Leo and John: Anywhere there is a party, Leo could attend. Or anywhere there is food. So a nightclub is definitely a possibility. Perhaps there is someone John is hunting after in the club and it starts getting violent so Leo decides to get involved. Maybe someone knocks his drink over or ruins his chance with a girl he's talking to?

Oliver and Saul: for sure. I can see that happening. I could still see Oliver having a problem with what Saul is doing in his city. But perhaps it's a team of baddies doing something and Oliver isn't confident that he can apprehend both of the baddies so he reluctantly asks Saul to go after the other one? And when they catch both of them, Oliver shakes his hand and does the whole, "Not too shabby..." thing? What do you think?
PM
^
Carter Hall
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 08:15 AM
Hero
45 AGE
14 POSTS
Hawkman • Himself

Carter & Oliver Queen

Sounds like a good starting point for the two of them. I'm happy to start a fresh with these two as I haven't really watched Legends as of yet. Do you have anything specific in mind for the criminals that they're chasing? Robberies? Heists? Etc.?
PM
^
Staff Ally
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 10:00 AM
Staff
N/A AGE
192 POSTS
N/A • N/A

Hey there what about my plots? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
Leo Ancilidon
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 08:58 PM
Neutral
24 AGE
120 POSTS
Mach • Neutral

Oliver & Carter:

I enjoyed Legends. Each season has it's ups and downs. But I do recommend checking it out if you're able to! And as far as starting off, I'd say robberies would be a good point. Perhaps a group of bad guys stole some Egyptian artifact that Carter is trying to retrieve but they stole it from Star City's museum. So he goes after them, not realizing that Carter is also after them.

Oliver & Sara:

I'm still down for some of the stuff we shared via PM's. Like the Legends showing up in another future time-line and Oliver ends up helping her. And, if you would be interested, I've been wanting to do a scene with Leo meeting the legends through time. Like he was running through time and stumbles on some plan that the Legends are trying to do covertly.
PM
^
Staff Ally
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 01:07 PM
Staff
N/A AGE
192 POSTS
N/A • N/A

Sounds great if u wanna start it up I can have Sara jump In
PM
^
Leo Ancilidon
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 07:20 PM
Neutral
24 AGE
120 POSTS
Mach • Neutral

I have a few replies I owe first before I write up a new scene. So if you don't mind baring with me for a little bit, I'll get to it. Or if you get bored waiting, you can start it up and I'll get you a reply when I'm done.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

Let us know which threads to archive here.

AFFILIATES
Age of Heroes X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]

AFFILIATE WITH US HERE
static only