Welcome Guest, please Log In or Register
Logged in as Guest >> View New Posts
INBOX () / MY CONTROLS / LOG OUT

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Want Ads
Quinn Morris
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 05:17 PM
Hero
30 AGE
32 POSTS
Alter • Solo / Hero

want ad!
Grump asf mentor | Co-Worker | Ex-Assassin Lover
Wanted:

Summary: Quinn lucked into her powers, and is a rookie hero that occasionally gets help from others, on what it means to be a hero and the like; I think it would be great to have a full time mentor! Details on how she is taken under their wing can be discussed as well.

Summary: Quinn could use a work buddy! -as she's a forensic Artist. A supportive role that puts them into frequent contact with her would be best, and can still call themselves work buds (though not needed) as it's about forming a family-like bond; perhaps?

• The Ex-Assassin Lover - CHARACTER OPEN

user posted image

Face: Rami Malek
    Powered: Open

Summary: Quinn's decisions (public or vigilante wise) often allow her to meddle in disrupting crime. She could've ignored a heated warning from someone, and they send an assassin (that also holds down a day job) to kill Quinn, but he can't go through with it. -not for a lack of trying. As he knows her / perhaps has a little crush on her? So, he skips town with her, trying to make things right, and eventually owns up to his feelings? Probably won't have a very good rep as an assassin anymore, but he could use his skills to help people in need another way?

CONTACT INFO: You can usually find me on the site here. Or I have discord if you like? It's babster#4477

THANKS
PM
^
Leo Ancilidon
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 07:44 PM
Neutral
24 AGE
120 POSTS
Mach • Neutral

want ad!
Antagonist - Name up for grabs. Would prefer an Anne, Annie, etc. Villain Name: Decay
user posted image

Wanted: Seeking an Antagonist for Leo that has the ability to decay objects she touches at will. And to what extent she wants. Perhaps she's a jaded lover of Leo's or maybe Leo just interrupts many of her well laid plans and she's tired of that smug Speedster. I would give major bonus points to the player if they play her emotionally disturbed as well. Her play-by is Rosemary from IMPACT or her actual name is Courtney Rush. This character is really up for grabs and can go in many different directions.
THANKS
PM
^
Amara Aquilla
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 03:50 PM
Hero
17 AGE
4 POSTS
Magma • X-Men

want ad!
selene gallio also known as the worst grandma in the world
user posted image

Wanted: Selene Gallio is the maternal grandmother of Amara, though that doesn't mean they're close or even love each other, Selene triggered Amara's mutation - she's not too happy with her. I could picture her in the New Mutant Order, I also stated that Amara wouldn't completely hate her and may want to mend their relationship though it may be tricky because Amara's still salty though may want to create a relationship with Selene. I also retconned that Selene didn't try and hurt Amara after the initial incident and she hasn't seen her since so seeing her again would cause drama and I'd love it.

Play by suggested is Eiza Gonzalez, her age is over 17000 though was stuck in Nova Roma for a really long time, I never stated what happened to Amara's mother though she most likely died of natural causes, I'm unsure if she'd feel guilty about Amara's incident or would simply see it as Amara gained her mutation from a tragedy which was always going to happen because her mutant gene was passed on to her daughter then Amara.

THANKS
PM
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Today at 08:39 pm
Hero
17 AGE
17 POSTS
Spider-Man • Avengers

want ad!
CARNAGE
Wanted: Cletus Kasady aka Carnage.

Face Claim: Woody Harrelson

Since Peter Parker and Eddie Brock are forming a friendship, it would be really cool to have another Spider-Guy in the mix. Of course, we're not really thinking friendship for this one. We're thinking mortal enemies, since... you know. Serial killers and heroes don't exactly mix. Certainly open to plots and ideas. Any questions, message Jean or Amy!
THANKS
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

Let us know which threads to archive here.

AFFILIATES
Age of Heroes X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]

AFFILIATE WITH US HERE
static only