Welcome Guest, please Log In or Register
Logged in as Guest >> View New Posts
INBOX () / MY CONTROLS / LOG OUT

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

what happened before we called an uber, Tag: Barry
Barry Allen
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 05:47 PM
Hero
32 AGE
37 POSTS
The Flash • Team Flash

She got him nervous, talking a hundred miles an hour but she was worth the listening in, after all the more he thought about it the more he realized he was at the same speed. The drinks they had were good.She accused him of using his powers to which he gritted his teeth knowing that he was caught, then she used her own. Ok so maybe he wasn’t in trouble anymore? She came closer about to make a move on him, when she paused to ask if they were still friends.”duh..I mean yes of course Kara”

He then reached around behind her lifting her up onto the counter, kissing her neck and then back to her mouth.”We are cool right?...cause I can stop.. like i reallly don’t wanna like really dont wanna..” his hands on her thighs giving them a squeeze, one hand moving behind her hair to grasp it.He was a good guy as much as he didn’t wanna be right now, if she told him to stop he would if she didn’t then he would give her a night she wouldn’t forget.

--------------------
there's a firefly loose tonight
better catch it before it burns this place down
PMEmail
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 11:08 PM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

━ Let me in the wall you've built around
Kara let her head drop back as she sighed, closing her eyes and taking in the feeling of his lips against her skin before they shared another strange kiss that was totally not what they did, but still nice at the same time. They were still friends, and that was the most important thing to clear up, at least for Kara.

"If we're still friends, then thas good!" She exclaimed, wrapping her legs around his waist as her hands went to play with the hair at the back of his head. "This is jus' like, one friend helping out another friend! That's not weird!"

In a moment her lips were against his again, hands slipping to his cheeks as she squished them together. She only pulled away when she ran out of breath, and with a sharp inhale she began awkwardly rambling again.

"If you really think about it, it would be reaaaaaally irresponsible not to. But we're responsible people. Do you have protection?"
Barry Allen ━ NOTES

--------------------

Let's say sunshine for everyone
But as far as I can remember
We've been migratory animals
Living under changing weather
Someday we will foresee obstacles
Through the blizzard, through the blizzard
Today we will sell our uniform
Live together, live together
We played hide and seek in waterfalls
We were younger, we were younger
PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 10:21 PM
Hero
32 AGE
37 POSTS
The Flash • Team Flash

"It would be totally irressponsible not to like people like us shouldn't like miss out on stuff like this cause we're so busy who knows when like it'll happen again and i'm a good friend and yes i have protection and not because I like expected this I am just always prepared it's a habit.."He said a bit sheepishly. He really was a dork, but then again she could be too so this worked out fine in his mind.

He realized that with his rambling he probably just missed out on scoring with Kara, superhot hero chick who was like half naked and glorious in front of him.SHould he go? Should he like put the protection on.. should he wait for direction? Yeah he was gonna go with the third one.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 12:21 PM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

"Oh, I understand. Being prepared is, like, our life!"

With a nod, Kara made a face and hopped off the counter, motioning for him to go get the protection while she flipped on her record player and delicately started some music. People needed music while they did things.

Resuming her place on the counter, Kara began to tap the rhythm of the music. When Barry came back she caught his lips in another kiss, though when her favourite song kept playing she started singing in between kisses.

"I'm only - oneeee... caaall awayyyy..."

Kara's eyes suddenly opened as she tilted her head, pulling herself away.

"BARRY.

WE.

SHOULD.

START."
Barry Allen ━ a bandddddd

--------------------

PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 01:48 PM
Hero
32 AGE
37 POSTS
The Flash • Team Flash

The pair became an incredible mess of bodies tangling together in a night of sheer euphoric bliss, causing them to fall asleep next to one another. The morning came and reality set in, he had just hooked up with his best friend, his PIC oh god he had just hooked up with Kara. But wait, they did agree that this wasn`t going to be weird and it would be fine, so it was totally fine right? Right?! Then he realized that in this moment that he sat up in bed that no one was listening to his internal dilemma, so he took a deep breath and got dressed running quickly to the nearest café and brought back coffee and some breakfast sandwiches.

When he came back, he felt a momentary lapse in energy which was surprising but then again reflecting on the fact that he had hooked up with a superbeing capable of handling him in every way possible he lessened the shock in his system.Reaching into his pocket he took a bite of one of the bars Cisco made him, and felt more like himself again. He set everything down on one of her beside tables, and tossed off his shirt and pants then climbed back in, seated upright and sipped his coffee, not that he needed it anymore it was moreso that he had been in the habit for so long he didn`t know how to stop, plus he loved the taste of it. Hearing her turn over her smiled. `Morning gorgeous`

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 10:03 AM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

Kara slept soundly. Much more soundly than she had in a long time. There were many things that kept her awake. Bad guys prowling the night. Normal human things. Being an alien in a human world. But with Barry she could forget all that, enjoy time with her Super friend, and be somewhat normal.

She woke with a sigh, stretching in her bed before she turned over and smiled, tucking her hands under her head as she looked at him and blinked herself awake.

"Good morning." She replied, her voice light and speaking her words with a melodious tone.

The smell of coffee had hit her nose even before she woke up, but she didn't even realize until she saw him sipping his. She grinned, sitting up and rubbing her eyes as she asked, "Hey, where's mine?"

--------------------

PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 04:44 PM
Hero
32 AGE
37 POSTS
The Flash • Team Flash

Barry calmed down once he saw that everything was ok between he and Kara by the way she woke up and didn't make it weird. He had a tendency to overthink everything. He smiled at her when she asked for her coffee and pointed at the beside table next to her side of the bed. "And some breakfast sandwiches, I got us one of each so there's bacon, sausage,turkey and I think that's it if we want more I'll run out for us"

Part of him kinda wished that Kara had still been sleeping, she was so beautiful even sleeping.Part of him pictured Kara sleeping with a puddle of drool or snoring like a broken tractor but nope she looked so damn gorgeous. He didn't want to leave so he made a plan in his head, don't until he had to. Lay in bed with a gorgeous super strong sexy woman? Um yes please!

Should he lean in and kiss her? Here ya go again Barry overthinking.. he got up and walked to her table passing her the coffee, leaning in to kiss her.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 09:24 AM
Hero
26 AGE
505 POSTS
Supergirl • DEO

"BACONNNN!?"

There was a wide smile on her face as he passed her the coffee, and she took a quick sip before she let out a deep sigh. This was the best morning after ever! She smiled, looking down at the cup for a moment before she looked back up and saw Barry leaning in for another kiss.

Tilting her head up, their lips met - although Kara's eyes stayed wide open.

Were they dating now?

Were they just friends?

Were they just friends who happened to make out every once in a while?

Oh, Rao...

"Heh..." She chuckled, quickly bringing the cup back to her lips and downing at least half of it in one large gulp.

"...Barry?" She said, hopping out of bed and daintily scurrying towards the food, "We need to start eating. Like, now."
Barry Allen ━ NOTES

--------------------

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

Let us know which threads to archive here.

AFFILIATES
Age of Heroes X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]

AFFILIATE WITH US HERE
static only